The following documents can be used to create your Plan of Study. Use the degree track appropriate for you and the rotation of courses to create your plan.
Use the following rules of thumb for long-term planning of PMGT courses:
- We will make an attempt to offer PMGT required courses every fall and spring
- Required courses outside of PMGT may be on a rotational basis.
- Elective courses may be offered every 3-5 semesters depending on student interest and instructor availability
- Summer course schedules vary depending on student needs
- Course requireme nts will vary depending on student track of Master of Engineering or Master of Science. Verify your degree plan if you are not sure if a course is required
- NOTE: PMGT 833/EMGT 823 will not be accepted towards degree completion. This course is for non-Project Management students.
You are expected to attend class in person on a regular basis unless you have received prior permission from the instructor. If you are required to travel for work and may miss scheduled class periods, please contact the instructor to determine what accommodations, if any, can be made. Format varies depending on individual course structure and requirements. Please note the below format applies only to Project Management (PMGT) and Engineering Management (EMGT) courses.
- Class web site materials include: outline, syllabus, lecture notes, etc.
- Class lectures are streamed for the Internet and available online, live on-line participation may be available.
- Regular contact with instructor by e-mail, phone, fax, BlackBoard or mail.
- Submission of homework, papers, presentations and projects via BlackBoard, e-mail, fax, or mail.
- Proctored, timed or take-home exams.